29th October 2010, 03:21 AM
sajna chandran

How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?

Hi Good Morning........
i wana do my projects in mnc like tcs and cts........ dont have any references please do kindly help me to doing projects in tcs n hcl

Related Questions:
  1. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  2. Qualification required for B.Ed entrance exam? Percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  6. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?
  7. Am I eligible for WIPRO, TCS, Infosys MNC companies
  8. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  10. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  13. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  15. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  16. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
  17. Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?
  18. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
29th October 2010, 05:40 AM
babydoll

Default Re: How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?

Hi!
For training in these companies is quite difficult but you can apply with your resume along with the NOC(no Objection Certificate given by the college) to this companies. You can upload these document to the companies official websites or you can post offline to the given address of the sleected companies.
Generally CTS doesn't offer the training to the freshers without approach.
Have you heared about the IBM company?? if yes then i am giving you the mobile number of the HR person from which you can directly talk to her.
IBM training center( Moniba compu acadmy),kolkata
Ms Antra Ganguly

You can contact to this number you will be satisfied.
29th October 2010, 11:15 AM
yogananda143

Default Re: How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?

as far as i knw to do projects in mnc companies is very difficult,u should need to ful fill many details.try to do projects in small companies
30th November 2010, 12:16 AM
ShivamSinghG

hiiiiii
i wana company such as TCS,InFosys,WiPro for summer training please tell me something,,,,,,,,,
6th December 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i wana company such as TCS,InFosys,WiPro for summer training please tell me something,,,,,,,,,
15th December 2010, 03:21 PM
AlishaArora

Even I want to do training (preferably summer training) in MNC, I am a third year student, please furnish the relevant information, my id is [email protected]
15th December 2010, 03:25 PM
AlishaArora

I would be glad if you help me with the information on how to apply for summer training in companies like
Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
etc.
Also about how to apply for summer training in IIT delhi
I have no approach or references.
16th December 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibilities to do a project in well-known compoanies without recommendation ???
19th December 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i wanna company such as ibm,infosys,hcl,tcs etc for summer training , n i dnt hv any approach . i want to do training relating java framework. pls suggest me hw to get it,
20th December 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed 5th sem MCA .I m looking for 6th sem projects.
kindly suggest me in this regard
29th December 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibilities to do a project in well-known compoanies without recommendation ???
15th January 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i don't have any approach or reference...i can i apply for training in chemical industries.i am a 2nd yr student from vnit nagpur.
22nd January 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i want company for industrial training such as TCS,WIPRO etc
i am from ECE branch 2nd year
please suggest me what to do?
24th January 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

m doing b.tech in...e.c.e...m in 2nd year...ryt nw can anybody...suggest me...fr my training....relatd to e.c.e...only.............. fr training period....just befor d ...3rd year commence.....plz...rply.....getng tensd.....ma id...is [email protected] dere any need fr doing...training in....bsnl...etc
27th January 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hai,
im doing MBA (HR & Marketing), i would like to prefer doing my final project which is going to start shortly... i hope to do in Bangalore.. how to apply to companies? Please help me .... if ou could send any references please can you send me... my id- [email protected].... if you could favour me... i would be very thankful to you...
9th February 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i appy for summer training in MNC companys
19th February 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I would be glad if you help me with the information on how to apply for summer training in companies like
Wipro, TCS, HCL etc.
I have no approch or references.
13th March 2011, 05:19 AM
srinivasaperumal.s.

Wink Re: How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajna chandran View Post
Hi Good Morning........
i wana do my projects in mnc like tcs and cts........ dont have any references please do kindly help me to doing projects in tcs n hcl
hi good morning
i am srinivasaperumal doing mca-IIyear my next year project how to do mnc company
15th March 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

hi!!
gud afternoon ......
i m stundent of btech 3rd yr(IT) i wanna to do my summer training in mnc but i dnt hv approach please guide me how to apply
16th March 2011, 06:11 PM
tech2000

You can join HCL for Project Training and here are details

HCL, A-8, South Extension-1 Main Ring Road (Adjoining BP Petrol Pump), NEW DELHI
Cal Mr. Narendra 0-9818112118
Call 011-43164444,
or Email at [email protected]
27th March 2011, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

first solve all above question which are still not answered like how to apply in infosys, tcs compony for summer training.
27th April 2011, 09:52 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii you just need to write the, request letter quoting that you need to do internship. they surely if there is requirement happily best of luck.
7th June 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hai this is ram,studying m.c.a final year now...i want to do one project in mnc company how can i get the project?whom i wan tto meet?and whether they give projects for students now?please reply me if any one of them knows ..........
15th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

now i m desparetely needed a summer training project from ny of d software companies .......do help me i dont have ny approach or recommendations
my id is [email protected]
16th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hiii......i wanna do my summer training in dbms.
18th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MY FINAL PROJECT IN HCL,INFOSYS,TCS
26th July 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?
29th July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
etc.
29th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
etc.
30th July 2011, 07:36 PM
brijeshgzp123

I sure about these company that you are asking for training is no do all the things with reference and contact based.

They want best student for its name not thonk about refrence.

So cool friend ,send your resume on his email and wait for response....from
Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
etc.

Good luck
24th August 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi everybody, if you want to do projects in IBM TGMC then I will give suggestions to you..
Send mails to [email protected]
24th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

If you have any queries about IBM TGMC, send mails to [email protected]
24th August 2011, 11:53 PM
ani_ban

Dear friend,
you don't have to worry with your projects just do any standard project but do it with lots of sincerity understand it well so that you can describe it whenever you are asked
8th October 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
etc.
I have no approach or reference.please reply on [email protected]
9th October 2011, 12:54 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi!
For training in these companies is quite difficult but you can apply with your resume along with the NOC(no Objection Certificate given by the college) to this companies. You can upload these document to the companies official websites or you can post offline to the given address of the sleected companies.
Generally CTS doesn't offer the training to the freshers without approach.
12th October 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Please tel how do approach final year project for mnc company in chennai
15th October 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

mailto:[email protected]
15th October 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

now i m desparetely needed a summer training project from ny of d software companies .......do help me i dont have ny approach or recommendations
my id is [email protected]
19th October 2011, 04:07 AM
ipnpatel

Lightbulb Re: How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?

[QUOTE=sajna chandran;229298]Hi Good Morning........
i wana do my projects in mnc like tcs and cts
27th November 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone,
This is a student doing final year M.Sc software Science(integrated). I am having major project in my 10th semester, I don't have any source or reference, so can anyone suggest any idea or refer me?
send your suggestions to my mail id. [email protected]... It ll b so helpful if anyone do this favor for me...
thank u
30th November 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

hai i am doing third year b.tech information technology at anna university trichy. how do projects for MNC companies like TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO,etc
31st January 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hi i'm persuing my engg in computer science branch...currently i'm in 6th sem..
kindly guide me of the precudures for applying in the vocational training in the companies listed above
6th February 2012, 11:12 AM
PRADIP PAUL

Generally they will take students of third year for training. If you are a third year student then at the end of third year they call some students for training.generally they take good students for training.
You try to contact them officially and if you have good marks in this three years they wiill take you.
26th February 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I m 3rd year student of b.tech(IT)I want to summer taraing in mnc like hcl,wipro,tcs.i have no approch...my email id [email protected]
28th March 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing mca 5th sem ... n want to do training in last sem from TCS ... plz tell me how can i do that ?
my email id is [email protected]
13th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hai am doing 7th sem ece...i want to do my final project in mnc companies like TCS,cts,infosys...how i do..pls give me some info ..
11th January 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Hai guys I'm doing my MBA international business, I want to do my project in mnc company . How should I do please help me.
1st May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed out btech student and i want to do internship in ibm or any mnc company .I have no reference so will it be possible for me. please reply my question urgently in my mail [email protected]
31st May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale for a fresher if he gets a job in TCS
9th June 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

high i am a cse 3rd year student..i want to do a government training..please suggest me some sources where i can able to do the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?