2nd June 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time B.E after completing diploma mechanical from RVD university

I have completelly my diploma in mechanical from rvd university . I will want do part time B.E plz sir suggtion me contact no. 7350282269

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  3. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. RVD university derecognized from DEC and UGC ?? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. From which university should I do my diploma in Civil or Mechanical? Am I eligible for promotions in UP government job after diploma in RVD university?
  7. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  8. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  9. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time? -- [New]
  10. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it valid to take admission in other regular university in B.Tech after passing diploma Mechanical from RVD university
  12. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  13. Can I go for regular B.Tech in Rajasthan Technical University after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from RVD University
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  15. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  16. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Is RVD universities recognized university? Can I appear for GATE exam after completing B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
28th July 2019, 12:53 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How to do part time B.E after completing diploma mechanical from RVD university

After completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering, you can apply for B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical) in distance mode to AMIE. AMIE course is recognized in India and abroad and approved by AICTE/UPSC/Central Government of India/All State Government of India. As a diploma holder, you will have to clear total (4+9)=13 subjects in AMIE. Examination is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December. At a semester, you can appear maximum 4 subjects.

AMIE Syllabus
It has two parts. (1) Section A
(2) Section B
- In Section A, Subjects are of fundamental engineering.
- After clearing all subjects of Section A, you can appear for Section B subjects.
- In Section B, you can select the branch of engineering.

Section A
- Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
- Material Science and Engineering
- Computing and Informatics
- Society and Environment

Section B
- In Section B, There are total 9 subjects of this, 6 are compulsory and 3 are optional.

AMIE Mechanical Engineering Subjects

Compulsory Subjects
- Engineering Management
- Mechanics of Solids
- Mechanics of Solids
- Thermal Science and Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Design of Machine Elements

Optional Subjects (choose any one group and any three subjects from that group)

Group I : Thermal Engineering
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Power Plant Engineering
- Non-conversation Energy System
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Turbo Machinery

Group II : Engineering Design
- Design and Mechanical System
- Optimization Theory and Application
- Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanism and Machines
- Design of Machine Tools
- Computer Aided Engineering Design

Group III : Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Science
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Tools and Die Design
- Manufacturing Automation
- Production Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?