6th July 2010, 10:04 PM
deeashu

Part time M.Tech in CSE after B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering?

i have done B.tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering. I am interested in doing M.tech in CSE. Can i do part time M.tech in CSE

Related Questions:
  1. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  3. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  4. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  7. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
  8. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  10. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  11. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  12. How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?
  13. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  14. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  15. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?
  16. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course? -- [New]
  17. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  18. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
15th October 2011, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Part time M.Tech in CSE after B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering?

It is better to choose other department related to mechanical than CSE.
16th October 2011, 02:26 AM
vikram6717

Default Re: Part time M.Tech in CSE after B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering?

yes u can do M.tech part time
but it is very difficult to manage two subject at a time..
if u work hard then it is better for you ..
can i ask why r u not doing M.tech in mechanical.
16th October 2011, 08:56 AM
se2madon

Hi dear
You can do M. tech in Computer Tech & Application,and other computer branches
some universities offer part time M.Tech like (DAVV,Indore)
to qualify M.tech you must cleared GATE exam and you can take admission in M.Tech..
16th October 2011, 09:27 AM
rameshndkumar

of course you can do ,but it also depends whether you join in M.TECH ,in iit and nits or in private institute.but also during m.tech it is your crucial time for your life to do something new so donot involve your tinme in part time or other things also because during m.tech you got scholarship from goverment so that money is sufficient for you but you want to help your family then no matter you can join a short time period part time job.thank you
16th October 2011, 10:48 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation engineering i think don't think you will get chance to do M.Tech in Computer science engineering from a good institution. but there may be some institution which may offer you for M.Tech in computer science engineering. but i don't think it will be a good idea to do M.Tech in computer science for you.

as you have done your B.Tech in mechanical engineering and automation engineering you should take admission in M.Tech related to this stream if you are interested to do M.Tech. as you have completion B.Tech then there will be some idea if you go for M.Tech in B.Tech related subject. but computer science will be a new subject for you. you don't have so much idea about computer science. you performance will be low in M.Tech if you go for some new subject.

at this stage if you think you are not interested for further study in mechanical engineering or automation engineering then i will suggest to go for different study other than M.Tech. you may go for MBA. now a days the opportunity after MBA is very good. so many candidates after completion of their engineering they are going for MBA program so you may also go for this if you don;t have enough interest on technical line.

if you want to M.Tech then best idea is to do it in regular program from a good institution. you may appear in GATE examination. if you score good in GATE examination then take admission in a good institution with your GATE score otherwise try to take admission in non GATE seat in good institution. if you are doing any job and you think that you will do job and M.Tech at a time then you may go for part time M.Tech program.

best of luck.
4th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate engineer ,presntly working with Central Govt as officer since 1986 and presently posted in Tezpur since June 2013 with a probable tennure three years approx.. I would like to pursue an evening course with Tezpur University since I would like to contribute/promote our country with having rich experiences and after updating /acquiring knowledge.Pl let me evening courses offered 2013-14 by univ and procedures for the admission.I havenot yet appeared GATE/GMAT score.My contact no is 08427612244.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?