4th June 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?

I want to do mca in part time colleges so please tell me name of the part time mca college n their fees..

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  3. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  4. How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?
  5. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  6. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  7. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  8. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  9. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  10. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to do part time MCA after completing BSc?
  12. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I do full time MCA on the basis of part time BCA?
  14. Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  16. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  17. Which are the best part time B.E colleges? Fee structure for the same?
  18. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
3rd April 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?

As I have experience of 1.5 years in I.T. company is it ok if I'll do MCA as part time from IGNOU? It's gonna help me in future or not?
26th February 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?

Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?