7th August 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

How to do PG degree after completing BCA

Hi i am brijendra rai.
I have compeleted my bca previous month. Naw i do not want to do any pg degree. So what should i

8th August 2012, 11:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to do PG degree after completing BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i am brijendra rai.
I have compeleted my bca previous month. Naw i do not want to do any pg degree. So what should i
Hey friend,

BCA which is a UG course which stands for Bachelor of Computer Application is a 3 years duration course.This course consists of 6 semesters.

As you have asked about how to do PG degree after completing BCA it is that you need to write the respected entrance exam for the course which you wish to join.

There are many PG courses which you can do and there are no certain age limit for doing most of the PG courses.

The one's which you can opt are MBA and MCA courses.The best one to choose is MCA as it is the correct stream for which you can choose.MCA is a PG course and it is also 3 years duration course and about MBA it is a 2 years duration course.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for joining in these courses and you need to satisfy the needed eligibility conditions for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
8th August 2012, 11:36 PM
prince4usr

Thumbs down Re: How to do PG degree after completing BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i am brijendra rai.
"
If you complete BCA then you should join for higher study:-

> Master in Computer Applications(MCA).
1>Amity Institute of Information Technology.(NCR/DELHI).(2 Yr.)
2>Integrated Academy of Management and Technology(3 Yr.)
3>IIMT Engineering college(Meerut)<3 Yr.>.
OR

You can join MBA for higher study. this is also beneficial for you and make a bright future.
"
8th August 2012, 11:44 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to do PG degree after completing BCA

Hey friend,

BCA which is a UG course which stands for Bachelor of Computer Application is a 3 years duration course.This course consists of 6 semesters.

As you have asked about how to do PG degree after completing BCA it is that you need to write the respected entrance exam for the course which you wish to join.

There are many PG courses which you can do and there are no certain age limit for doing most of the PG courses.

The one's which you can opt are MBA and MCA courses.The best one to choose is MCA as it is the correct stream for which you can choose.MCA is a PG course and it is also 3 years duration course and about MBA it is a 2 years duration course.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for joining in these courses and you need to satisfy the needed eligibility conditions for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
10th August 2012, 12:56 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

->my dear friend BCA is UG course and duration of BCA is 3 years and it contains 6 semesters.

-->After your UG course i.e BCA etc you can go for job also but its good that you are interested in PG course..

-->after BCA you have lot of options are there but my advice is that if you are interested in MCA as your PG course then this will be beneficial for you.

-->so,go for MCA and after completion of MCA with good marks you can get a job in any well reputated company on the basis of your marks in MCA and on the basis of your aptitude test etc.

so,go for MCA work hard and get good marks then definitely you will get the success.

-->but yes if you are not interested in MCA then also you can go for MBA by clearing the enyrance exam of CAT etc.MBA will also be the good option for you but if you are interested in buisness profession .

all the best....go ahead and work hard!!
20th November 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i am priya now i am doing bca i am confused here i want to do LLB after BCA. can i do LLB after bca?
21st November 2012, 01:02 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have done BCA, the most obvious choice for the post graduation would be Master of Computer Applications (MCA). Although you also have the option of doing Master of Business Administration course but I will recommend MCA.

MCA is 2 years long post graduation course which deals in the following areas.

System Management

Application Software

Hardware Technology

Programming Languages

Networking

Upon completiong MCA, you can apply for job in any MNC. However you must have strong academic performance to be eligible for job. Most IT companies require candidate to have scored minimum of 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation courses.

MCA Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. Maths should be one of subjects in your 12th or graduation.

Entrance Exams

OJEE

MAH MCA CET

AIMCET

BIT

VIT

ICET
7th July 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

This is Ravi, and i have completed BCA last month amd i want do MS, where to do and what is procedure to join the course ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?