19th June 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i do IPS after completing my BCA degree?

can i do i p s after completing my b c a degree ?...please tell me can i do it

20th June 2012, 11:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do IPS after completing my BCA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think you are Interested to become IPS Officer after completing your BCA course. If you are Really Interested to become IPS Officer, then you have to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination. This examination is conducted by UPSC Every year and the examination is conducted in two stages:

## Preliminary examination
## Main examination

Preliminary examination is a important part because it is compulsory for all and on the basis of this examination best candidates will be selected. So we can say that, this examination is mandatory for all. So it is very important to cracked this examination, if you want to appeared for Main examination.

Preliminary examination is Objective and there are 2 papers in this examination and both are conducted in same day.

In Main examination there are 9 papers and you have to choose the subjects in main examination on the basis of Graduation. The Question Papers III to IX will be set both in Hindi and English.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your graduation in any discipline and must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years, upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for candidates of OBC.

So, if your aim is to become IPS Officer, then please apply for UPSC Civil services examination, The Notification of this examination will be Published in the month of February every year. For this year Preliminary examination was already completed.

If you have missed the chance this year, then please wait for next year Notification, when the notification published, it will be updated in the official website and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. So, prepared well for this examination and then apply and for more details check official website:

upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 11:46 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

any candidate who has graduate are eligible for IPS Entrance Exam

this exam conducted by UPSC in every year

EXAM PATTERN-

Preliminary examination
Main examination
Interview

further information- www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ips_eng.pdf(50.7 KB, 71 views)
20th June 2012, 11:49 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes friend,

You are absolutely eligible for IPS.

Before proceeding look at the following things first.

Eligibility Criteria for IPS:

Educational qualification:
You should have completed your graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

Age limit:
Should have crossed 21 years. But should not have crossed 30 for general category, 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs .

Physical Standard:
Height – Male 165 cm

Eye sight – 6/6 or 6/9

Blood pressure (High) – Age 23 – 123,
age 24 – 124,
age 25 –122,
age 28 – 124,
age 30 –125,
age 32 – 126,
age 34 – 127.

Others:
Good listening & normal ear cavity. Candidate should not stammer while speaking.

If you fulfill it, then take a look at the admission procedure:

You can apply both online and offline. Though this year the exam date is already over, you can sit for it next year.

For offline application, you have to collect the form from the designated post offices.

For online application, you have to visit the official website.

You will also get other details there...like date of announcement of notice, last date of receipt of exam, exam date, other criteria etc.

official website-- http://www.upsc.gov.in

The exam is divided in two parts:

1. Preliminary

2. Main

By qualifying the preliminary exam only, you can apper for the main exam.

For more exam, visit www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 11:54 PM
jayshree bacchav

[QUOTE=rahul k;2358013]

Yes!

You have to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination. This examination is conducted by UPSC Every year and the examination is conducted in two stages:

** Preliminary examination
** Main examination

Preliminary examination is a important part because it is compulsory for all and on the basis of this examination best candidates will be selected. So we can say that, this examination is mandatory for all. So it is very important to cracked this examination, if you want to appeared for Main examination.

Preliminary examination is Objective and there are 2 papers in this examination and both are conducted in same day.

In Main examination there are 9 papers and you have to choose the subjects in main examination on the basis of Graduation. The Question Papers III to IX will be set both in Hindi and English.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your graduation in any discipline and must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years, upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for candidates of OBC.

The Notification of this examination will be Published in the month of February every year. For this year Preliminary examination was already completed.

For more details visit the folowing link :

http://www.civilservice.in/
17th September 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

can i do ips after completing my bca degree on distance education?
16th November 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

ok . sir/mam i understand but my BCA running last year (6th - sem) ,so what i do ? means which institute/acadamy admmition for upsc exam preparation because many places available fake institute / acadamy so you suggest me which acadamy preparation upsc or gpsc examination because my family is middal position and i am not reach so you sggest me and you suggest me institutes name from ahamdabad and institute fees and my contect number is :- 8980327949 or Email- meetrocks33@gmailcom so i kindly request please help me sir/mam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?