31st August 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after completing MCA?

I have completed mca , i want to do phd in relevant area. What are the latest topics in this area and where can i do it part time external external

17th January 2013, 07:04 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing MCA?

To get admission to PhD course in India you'll have to appear National Eligibilty Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) which is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).

Interested candidates can apply online at UGC official web site..http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
18th January 2013, 09:02 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How to do Ph.D after completing MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed mca , i want to do phd in relevant area. What are the latest topics in this area and where can i do it part time external external
To get admission to PhD course in India you'll have to appear National Eligibilty Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) which is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).

Interested candidates can apply online at UGC official web site..http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
21st June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after completing MCA?
23rd August 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i completed MCA with highest mark from university,can i apply dst inspire fellowship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?