27th October 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR?

After mba in HR if i want to do phd, so what will be the topics and plz guide me about when phd entrance will be taken for poona university, and what kind of study can i do for that.

4th December 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR?

how to prepare for phd?
4th February 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my MBA and now i want to do phd please give me the details about that i am wait for your response, Regards, satyajit
24th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

after doing MBA can I do Phd?
31st March 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR?
10th April 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com . I am in MBA 1st year and now HR is my favorite subject.I am confused which subject I took as major Finance or HR
25th April 2013, 12:48 PM

Hi i am soujanya and i completed my MBA(HR), i have couple of years exp.in corporate company as a HR executive. Now i want continue my ph.d.can i know detail information about ph.d and what are university's providing PhD.
9th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

HI i am nilesh patil i recently completed my last sem mba (hr) exam from pune university . Now i want to do PH.D in hr , but i don't know How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR?
14th August 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to opt for phd in hr i hav completed my mba in hr but not getting proper guidlines
11th September 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MBA 1st year. After completion of MBA HR i would like to do PHD to the related subject. PHD is my big dream plz........ kindly let me know about the entrance exam and what is the procedure to do phd.
24th September 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi im revathi i finished my mba @2010 now im working as a administrative officer i want to dophd hr
29th September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m prathyusha i finshes mba(hr) 2013 now i am working hr recuriter ,i want to do ph.d .any one canu u tell how to do ph.d..my id :[email protected]
28th May 2014, 02:37 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can pursue Ph.D after completion of your MBA. There are universities which allows engineers and doctors who have pursued MBA, B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S to pursue PH.D. Going by the UGC rules, candidates has to clear entrance exam like NET and then an interview for getting admitted to Ph.D program. You need to complete your masters degree with minimum 55 per cent marks. As part of the curriculum, student needs to complete course work for requisite credits. You also need to complete the credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. For engineers and doctors, some universities allow exception to this rule and can directly seek admission.
28th May 2014, 02:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Going by the UGC rules, candidates has to clear entrance exam like NET and then an interview for getting admitted to Ph.D program. You need to complete your masters degree with minimum 55 per cent marks. As part of the curriculum, student needs to complete course work for requisite credits. You also need to complete the credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. For engineers and doctors, some universities allow exception to this rule and can directly seek admission.
10th October 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed MBA HR in distant education .i want to do Ph.d in HR
10th May 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hai, sir. My self suresh kumar, i completed MBA(HR), i would like to Phd, what is the process of after mba doing Phd. Please tail me sir
9th October 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed mba with hr now I would like to PhD please tell me what are subjects and process in it
23rd December 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm pursuing MBA in finance from o.u how to apply for PhD entrance exam what the procedure of entrance exam reply me as soon as possible
24th December 2016, 10:55 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Hi.......,

MBA is a professional degree in masters so by doing MBA it means that you are masters in management. So while applying to P.hd you can only apply in management quota.

Procedure to apply for P.hd
>> Visit the university web site of which you need to apply.
>> Every university in each state declare seats for P.hd ,management quota.
>> Then you can apply the form and can clear the entrance exam.
>> Many university take admission through JRF merit.
>> So you can also sit in JRF exam and need to gain good rank for P.hd admission in university.

Thanks
29th May 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in 2017 HR as a major specialization now I would like to go for ph.d, so what is the process for that and how I have to prepare for its entrance exam
22nd June 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in HR and Finance in 2012.Currently working with MNC. I would like to apply for Ph.d in area Entrepreneur. What should I do to apply for this?
27th June 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear friend,

if you have done your MBA then you can go for the best course in india. if you want to go for the jobs then this is the right time for going the job. and if you want to do the further studies then you can go for the best course.
you can go for the NET exam and if you clear it then you can do the P.hd course in india.
after this you will get the owner of doctorate, and your name will be owner by Dr.
List of best college :
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Jadavpur University
PSG College of Technology

So best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?