28th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.E? I have completed diploma in E&TC

Hello sir,I complite my diploma in e&tc for this sem.,becouse of my one backloge sub. But ,now I have 3 to 4 month time to addmistion in BE.so plese sujest some course or job in nashik.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  2. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  3. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  4. What should I do for admission in IITs and NITs after Diploma? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  7. What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?
  8. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech? I have completed diploma in civil
  9. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  10. Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. When will be the admission of diploma course in SJP college for ITI holder in Electronics?
  13. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  14. How my I get admission in German university for B.Tech course? I have completed my diploma
  15. How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80%
  16. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  17. How can I get admission for AMIE having completed Diploma? Last date for AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
29th April 2016, 07:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission in B.E? I have completed diploma in E&TC

The job world says there is tough times ahead for people who are less than post graduates. It is not exaggerated and is a tough fact to believe. However, the world has of course not ended for people who have graduation courses, diploma holders etc.

If you are already done with your Diploma, it is best that you look for some jobs in core companies like BEL, BHEL, NTPC, ONGC. Please bear in mind that people who are either B.Tech degree holders or are M.Tech have to compete fiercely in getting jobs in these top notch companies.

But, on the other hand Diploma holders have milder entry into such companies and have to spend more time getting internal promotions and raises to reach higher positions.

If you want to do B.Tech, there are very few colleges that allow entry directly into the 2nd year. In fact, the IITs do not really encourage diploma holders to enter and instead conduct IIT JEE - the Entrance Exam to take in students for B.Tech programs who just pass out of their class 12th.

Also note that since you have backlog, this would also create issues when you apply for joining any private college or even job for that matter. It is also nice for a Diploma holder to go for B.Tech as it would add a greater value to his/her profile:

1. You should be a Diploma Holder of 3 years after your 10th class and should not have any backlogs. Also, please refer the attachment as its from Delhi Technological University which you may refer for further university specific requirements and procedures for direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech after your Diploma.

Coming to your question about some part time job in Nashik, you have to look for the same on online portals such as monster, naukri, shine, timesjobes etc. It is very difficult to get jobs these days and moveover, there are hardly any companies that want to hire for a full time position. Also, I would recommend you subscribing to the Employment News or read it online Here as it has many jobs offerings for various locations and mostly government ones for contractual or permanent basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?