30th September 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?

I am working on the Technology PHP as a developer since 6 months. I am worrying about my career in future beacuse i came to know that many of the MNCs dont use PHP technology to develop the projects then how would i make my dream true that is working with MNCs.

Could you please guide me??

26th March 2013, 03:53 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?

Hello,

One thing to be kept in your mind is that PHP is the language for web, while Java is used for many application developers. see, any mobile games or any java applications used, they are made by Java, it is a strong tool and difficult to learn.

When comparing it with PHP, it doesnot mean that , php is not a good language, but it is mainly web based language, when you can learn java script with PHP, then it is a good combination and used by many web developers.

As there is high demand for web development at this moment as the web related technologies are continuously on the rise.

>>If you want to be a web developer, then it is really good, you can even earn Salary 1L to 4L per annum.

There are many companies calling for web developer having sound skills of PHP, and HTML, so go for it.

All the best!!
4th April 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I am working as PHP developer and have completed MCA what are courses or certifiction available for me
26th April 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

pls list out the mnc lists worked in php
1st July 2013, 11:49 AM
akshaybhardwaj

Hello sir I am PHP developer having skills PHP,MySql,CSS,HTML5,JAVASCRIPT,AJAX.
i learn php from online and done many practice project .currently work at waysol solution as trainee.have ability to reuse code from internet.now i want to work in any MNC's as php developer either in india(or aborad with good package).please go through my request tell list of companies which work in php.
12th July 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

There is a very good company Xenious Software in Orissa,which completely works on Php with very good package.
If you are good in Php,then come here and make your career.
Thank You
Xenious Software
06782-260592
12th November 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to become software developer but i have low percentage so can't get job.shall i start my career with php developer so that in future i will be stable position.
23rd December 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY .NET AND PHP COURSE FROM NIIT WHICH TYPES OF COMPENIES WILL BE BETTER FOR ME
27th July 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Google, Yahoo, CTS, HCL, Accenture and TCS MNC companies using PHP
8th November 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I have 2.5 years exp. in php developer. but I don't have good package and working on small company please suggest me MNC companies name work in php or Can i change the job profile to other languages. Now I want to go to SAP. waiting for reply
19th January 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Google, Yahoo, CTS, HCL, Accenture and TCS MNC companies using PHP
Thanq for listing the companies sir but how to apply sir i have 8 month exp in php, jquery, wordpress, magento, bootstrapcss etc
19th February 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have been working in php for 2 years, Is there any opportunity to shift off php to either asp.net or java?
29th February 2016, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m student right now and doing course in php and wanted to be an software developer but after seeing above comments what should i have to do please suggest me,would i go for any .net or java.??
10th May 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Please dont spoil your career with PHP... No mnc use php ...facebook & google use it but ask yourself that do you really have capability that this companies will hire you ? we can go with
companies like accenture,wipro ,tcs..etc. to clarify your doubt make one fake profile in naukri.com with 5 years php experience with all famous frameworks & CMS in php and search for jobs..and then check how many mnc have openings...there will be openings you will see the reality. There are very very few openings for drupal and wordpress and percent of such a openings are 0.001...with less salaries. make make another fake profile with JAVA with struts & hibernate and same 5 years experience..you will see the difference
30th June 2017, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Basically i am a computer engineer student but i have a few experience in PHP. Right now i am very confused to seat in placement because there are many developers and faculties saying that php has no high salary as compared to other languages.I want to go in PHP side but i feel scare about salary.As a fresher no any company will give me high salary but if i got 2 years of experience in PHP then salary will increase compared to android or .net? is there any MNC for PHP?
3rd May 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I Have 2 year of experience as PHP Developer.I want to stable job.because my previous experience bifurcate like this(1.6 yr,4 months,4 months).now i am searching new job.Now Tell me What should i to ???
30th May 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i have been working in php since 2012. I have worked in custom php, cake php, code igniter, opencart, magento, laravel,wordpress. I have been working in angular js 1 since 1.5 years. Do i have any chance to get an mnc job? if yes, how to prepare for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?