11th January 2012, 10:23 PM
subhashe349

How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?

hiiiii...

sir i am B.Tech(cse) 6th semister student. please tell me about summer training in iit

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  2. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  3. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  4. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  6. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  7. Should I do my summer training from Jaipur or Delhi while studying in B.Tech EEE 6th semester?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  11. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  15. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT? -- [New]
  16. Best company which offers Summer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  17. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
9th May 2012, 07:27 PM
gaurav4chs

Default Re: How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?

basically there are two ways of doing it
1> you check which professor is working on which projects and if u like them then contact them via e mail and if they are interested then they will reply you.
2>iits also launch summer training and select nearabout 10 students throughout india from those who have applied.this is possible only if u have above 90% marks or above 9 pointer in b.tech till 5th sem.

all the best
27th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?

Which courses i have after IIT
28th May 2012, 08:22 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhashe349 View Post
hiiiii...

sir i am B.Tech(cse) 6th semister student. please tell me about summer training in iit
There are various institutes in India in which you can apply for the summer training course. There are various course which you can do in your summer training. Below is the list of some good courses is given which you can do at the time of summer training and have great demands in market today:

C/C++
JAVA
PHP-MYSQL
DBMS
.NET

How to apply for summer training course

There is a very simple procedure to apply for the summer training course. What you have to do is to send a application at your respective company address along with your resume. If the company selects you for the summer training course they will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate which you will get from your college.
28th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?

Hello Friend...............

Below is the list of some good courses is given which you can do at the time of summer training and have great demands in market today:

C/C++
JAVA
PHP-MYSQL
DBMS
.NET

How to apply for summer training course

There is a very simple procedure to apply for the summer training course. What you have to do is to send a application at your respective company address along with your resume. If the company selects you for the summer training course they will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate which you will get from your college.

Thank You!...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?