28th April 2013, 01:08 PM
masud92

How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering

i m a B.TECH 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering. I want to do an ideal training in summer vacation, if possible with in west bengal. please give me all information about that and forward application form.

Related Questions:
  1. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  2. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  5. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  6. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  7. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  10. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  12. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  13. Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. Where can I do the summer training in Mumbai? I am a 2nd year instrumentation student
  15. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  16. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  18. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
29th May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering

i am a B.TECH 3rd year student in applied
electronics and instrumentation
engineering. I want to do an ideal
training in summer vacation, if possible
within orissa. please give me all
information about that and forward application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?