18th July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do to USA after completing BSc Biotech?

How to do to USA after completing BSc Biotech? could u please tell me what si the procedure for it

11th December 2011, 11:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do to USA after completing BSc Biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do to USA after completing BSc Biotech? could u please tell me what si the procedure for it
Dear Friend,

Your question is not properly written. It does not mean anything.
But if you want to go to US and want to know the procedure. You have to mention the purpose of your visit. Whether you want to pursue your Masters in Biotechnology or want to go as a working professional on Contract or you want to go first and then look for a job.

Please be precise with your question to help us help you better.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?