29th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any chances for me to get Government Jobs having secured 61% in B.Sc, 70% in B.Ed and 54% in M.Sc?

i complete my b.sc 61% and b.ed 70% msc 54 % please inform me is there any chance to get any government postings?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  2. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  5. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  6. How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?
  7. Are there any chances for me to get Government Jobs after M.Tech or B.Tech? Is it necessary to go for M.Tech in order to go in Software Field or is B.Tech enough?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  9. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  10. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  11. Does this a good choice to do MCA course having completed B.Sc with Non Medical stream from Punjab University?
  12. What are the chances for B.E(Electronics) fresher to get selected in government jobs?
  13. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many type of integral courses are available like BSc+B.Ed?
  14. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  15. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  17. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  18. Chances to get Government jobs after completing 12th with PCMB group?
4th December 2011, 11:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any chances for me to get Government Jobs having secured 61% in B.Sc, 70% in B.Ed and 54% in M.Sc?

Hello Friend,
Percentage is only one of the many criteria in appearing for government jobs. There are many other criteria to be eligible for such jobs. You have to appear for written test and on successfully passing the exams you might have to go for few rounds of interviews. Keep yourself updated by following the official website of government enterprises which can offer you job as per your qualification and liking. As you are a B.Ed then i can assume that your interest lies in the field of education so try to appear for examinations conducted by central and state government for schools and colleges every year.

Regards
11th December 2011, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any chances for me to get Government Jobs having secured 61% in B.Sc, 70% in B.Ed and 54% in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complete my b.sc 61% and b.ed 70% msc 54 % please inform me is there any chance to get any government postings?
Your academic marks is so good so you are eligible for maximum no of govt sector exam.

Some of the govt sector exam list are given below.So please check it out.

GOVT JOBS FOR M.SC CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

But the better option for you to go for PHD or M.PHIL .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?