19th August 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to become an income tax officer after completing BSc in Biotech

sir, i have compleat my Bsc in biotech andb i want to become an income tax officer plase tell me that how could i make my dream true

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer? -- [New]
  2. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  3. How to become an income tax officer after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become an income tax officer after completing bachelors degree?
  5. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  6. How to take profession of Income Tax officer after pursuing CA?
  7. How to become an income tax officer after completing M.A B.Com? What is the procedure?
  8. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  9. How to become an Income Tax Officer? How should I prepare for Income Tax
  10. How to become an Income Tax officer after completing my 12th from Mumbai University from commerce stream? I am a BSc IT 2nd year student
  11. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  12. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  13. How can I become an income tax officer? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  14. Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer for B.Com student?
  15. How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?
  16. How can I become a tax officer after completing B.Com?
  17. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
29th August 2012, 07:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an income tax officer after completing BSc in Biotech

After B.Sc Biotech it is possible to try for a job in Income tax department. For this, one should write SSC exam. It is necessary to prepare on aptitude area for this exam. Higher age limit to attend this exam is 27 years. Look for job notifications for this post in the official site of SSC. On clearing written exam, interview will be the last process involved in.
13th September 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am compeleting the b.sc. biotech. and i want to become an income tax officer plz tell me.................
30th March 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a mbbs student become an income tax officer if yes then what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?