21st May 2017, 04:06 PM
FATHIMUTH

How do we get admission in forensic science after plus two? Is there any entrance exam for it?

I had completed my plus two with 92% mark. I am interested in forensic science. But i dont know anything about it. How i get admission in forensic science. Is their any entrance exam for it?

15th July 2017, 11:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do we get admission in forensic science after plus two? Is there any entrance exam for it?

B.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences is an undergraduate Forensic Science course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with at least 55 to 60% from a recognized board. Some of the government college organized own entrance examination in order to get admission in forensic science course so if you want to take admission in govt college then you have to appear in entrance examination.

On the other hand if you want to take admission in private college then there is no need to appear in entrance examination. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. For detailed information you can visit at the official website of University/College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?