8th January 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to download my admit card for GATE Exam having lost the application number?

i lost my gate 2011 application number how to download my admit card

9th January 2012, 12:07 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download my admit card for GATE Exam having lost the application number?

first of you have the application no.
see the gate web site in this website known your h.t.no? option to download your admit card
9th January 2012, 06:00 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: How to download my admit card for GATE Exam having lost the application number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend

If your Admit card is not arrive then don,t worry your admit card is already dispatched .And another option is Download your GATE 2012 Admit card by visiting official website.If you lost your application form 7digit no then you can't able to Download your admit card online .you have only option to wait for the admit card which are Already dispatched by the GATE 2012.

Official website http://www.iitr.ernet.in/gate/index.html

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
9th January 2012, 07:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download my admit card for GATE Exam having lost the application number?

GATE- GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST FOR ENGINEERS is a test basing on the score of which one can get admission to M.Tech courses and onthe basis of GATE soring one can be recruited in the suitable job in Public Sector Undertakings in India.

If you have lost your GATE application number then it is not possible to down load admit card through on line. But don't worry the admit card of GATE 2012 is being dispatching to the eligible candidate so wait for some time to receive your admit card by post. Otherwise contact GATE official through official web site i.e. www.iitr.ernet/gate/index.html to solve your problem.
9th January 2012, 08:28 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Gate exam 2012 starts from online exam - 29-1-2012
off line exam - 12-02-2012

So if you miss your application no then it is too difficult but you see GATE official website or contact their Toll free no for Solution:-

http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
9th January 2012, 08:35 PM
singarapu.sampathraju

Unhappy Re: How to download my admit card for GATE Exam having lost the application number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singarapusampathraju View Post
i lost my gate 2012 application number how to download my admit card
please send me information about my 2012 gate application number and how to download my application number.
9th January 2012, 09:45 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Don't take pressure my friend it will come to you very soon. There may be a problem in the postal department. At first wait a few days then if your admit card not reached to you then contact to the higher authority. In case you may have to print out your admit card from their given website and taking the printed admit card you can easily give the G.A.T.E. examination.

Besides this you can also visit the official website and from there you can mail them or call them (given contact number) or you can post them.

http://www.iitm.acin

You also contact the organizing Institute (I.I.T.) or the institute which is nearby to you.

good luck.
10th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i lost my gate 2012 application number how to download my admit card
18th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i lost my application number how can i get my admit card
20th January 2012, 12:43 PM
chandan prasad yadav

dear sir i forget my registration number and i have not receive mail from gate,so how can i download my admit card.
25th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

when i entered my appl. no. for admit card....they showed that appl. is not received at iit ...then wat can i do?
27th January 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i lost my application no.,,,,,,,,,, i know my user name and password,, can i download my cadidate copy again
29th January 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

is there any way to know the roll no if i had forgotten the application no.
31st January 2012, 01:17 PM
BD.DASH

Sir, I have forgot my application number, how can i get back my application no. and download the admit card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
3rd February 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

my self paras yadav i have lost my gate 2012 application number , so how i can get my admit card i hv submitted appllication to iit Delhi pls send information to [email protected]
11th February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

My name is krishna i lost my GATE 2012 application number how can download my hall ticket please tell me any body my no is 9652012862
e mail. [email protected]
27th March 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir my Name is Narasimham.i'm applying gate-2012 Kharagpur but i not get admit card at that examination time and i'm getting the message "there is no id number and your application is not sent to gate-2012".so i'm not attend the exam.
I am requesting to you sir plz "how to get my money?"
27th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get my admit card in case i lost my application number?
18th December 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i have forgotten my e-mail id and password. then how can download my gate admit card 2013.
please suggest me way how to get it.
5th February 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

this is my applications number 214r154f we are not download admit card in 2013 please help us.

Email [email protected]
8th February 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

how can I get my GATE 2013 admit card if I lost my password
5th February 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in fashion designing ???
is there any Scope in fashion designing ???
AND WHAT IS THE STARTING SALARY FOR BCA???
24th May 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

hi i m lost my enrollment id 2013 ,but i need my score card of 2013 so what can i do for it ,pls tell mi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?