24th April 2011, 11:14 AM
amitbba

How to download UPSC SCRA challan form?

how can i download upsc scra challan form

24th April 2011, 06:31 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to download UPSC SCRA challan form?

Hi dear,
1. Log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Notification No 07/2011-
SCRA published in the Employment News dated 26.03.2011excerpts of which are also available in the
“Examination Notice” submenu of the “Guidelines to the Candidates” menu.
3. Place the mouse over the ‘Examination’ menu. The link would display a set of two options namely
“PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
4. Clicking on “PART-I Registration” link would take you to the list of all the active examinations, where
you can select to apply for any of the listed examination by clicking on the link “Click Here” against each
exam.
5. Clicking on “PART-II Registration” would take you to the second part of the online application, which
we will discuss later in these instructions.
6. When the candidate clicks on Click Here link for the particular examination (as indicated in step 4) he will be redirected to a new page for entering into PART-I Registration of Online Application.
7. Click on the Continue button to proceed for the PART-I Registration. Clicking on ‘Continue’ button
opens-up a fresh blank form for the PART-I Registration. The Part-I Registration process is FURTHER
divided into 4(FOUR) pages in which the candidates have to fill in the information, particulars and details
asked for. Fields with red STAR (*) marks are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
Below every field clear instructions for filling up are written which should be carefully read and strictly
followed by the candidates while filling up the form. Page-wise information asked are as follows:-
PAGE ONE:
Here the system inter-alia asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Name’, ‘DOB’,
‘Father’s name’, ‘Mother’s name’, ‘Address’, if the candidate falls in the ‘Physically Challenged status
and category, ‘Community the candidate belongs to (General, OBC, SC, ST), whether ‘Fee Remission’ is claimed etc. Instructions are given below each field, which may be read carefully and followed strictly.
Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the second page.
PAGE TWO:
Here the system asks for “Claiming age Relaxation” and the ‘Examination Centre’ the candidate
wishes to appear from. The candidate is to select particulars for claiming age relaxation and if /she wants
to claim age relaxation, after clicking “yes” in the field, certain code will be available to the candidate
which he/she has to select after clicking on “CLICK” for category code. The candidate has to choose a
centre from the drop down menu. (Candidates are advised to refer to the Notification No. 07/2011-SCRA
published in the Employment News dated 26.03.2011).
Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the third page.
FOR FEE PAYMENT CANDIDATES HAVE THREE OPTIONS:-
1. THEY CAN PAY CASH AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA THROUGH THE
PAY-IN-SLIP GENERATED BY THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
2. THEY CAN PAY ONLINE USING THE INTERNET BANKING FACILITY OF THE STATE
BANK OF INDIA IF THEY ARE STATE BANK OF INDIA CUSTOMER AND HAVING ITS
INTERNET BANKING FACILITY.
3. THEY CAN PAY ONLINE USING ANY VISA/MASTER DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD
ISSUED BY ANY BANK/INSTITUTION.
i have the detail about paying the fee of SCRA and downloding of challa.
Thanks
30th May 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

i have submitted my form on-line,but a letter came from upsc stating that i have not paid my fee and required to submit the proof/documentry evidence in support of payment of fee made to SBI.suggest me what to do?
28th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i am not finding the challan form where that is exactly? please guide where that is exactly available and can be down loaded? plz my contact no is 09430860717 and my e-mail i.d is [email protected]
7th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

am not finding the challan form where that is exactly? please guide where that is exactly available and can be down loaded?
My contact no is-09460780232 and email is [email protected]
18th November 2011, 11:24 AM
Golu Rajput

i m not down loading SCRA chalan form plz tell me on my contect no.-9910368314 that where find chalan form...............
21st November 2011, 03:59 PM
rajeevjha999

hello sir/ madam ........ can u plz tel me wr i will get challan form for cds i already search in https://www.sbi.co.in and Google ........ pls tell me from where i download......
17th February 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ... i want to acess challan form ,, but is is not displaying in website pls can u give u r advice
20th March 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.... can u plz tell me wr i will get cbs challan for upsc immediate sir
20th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

whats the last date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?