18th February 2012, 09:53 PM
amrendra93

From where to get the Challan form for UPSC?

From where to get the challan form for upsc. becouse branch person is saying that we dont have any challan from ..

20th February 2012, 01:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get the Challan form for UPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrendra93 View Post
From where to get the challan form for upsc. becouse branch person is saying that we dont have any challan from ..
In order to get the Challan Form, also known as Pay-in-Slip, you will first of all need to complete the Part I Registration Form of the Online application form, for the particular UPSC examination, you are willing to apply for.

As soon as you complete the Part-I registration process, you will find a link "Print Bank Pay-in-Slip". From the link, you will be able to print out the Pay-in Slip and the same should be taken to the branch of State Bank of India, to submit the examination fee.

The Transaction ID, provided by the Bank will be required to continue the registration process and complete the Part-II registration form.

For more information, refer to the notification of the particular examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
20th February 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrendra93 View Post

If you are mentioning the Civil Service(Prelims) exam, you can take a print out of challan form once you complete your Part-I registration. There will be link "Print Bank Pay-in-Slip".
Or you can go to upsconline >> click view/print Application link >> login.

Good Luck.
28th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

for upsc civil examination (prilims)has held on may 20 where did we pay 50 for geeting challans
29th February 2012, 06:49 AM
ramandeep.2dec

After the completion of first part of UPSC registration, then it ask about payment whether you want to pay online or by SBI challan i.e pay in slip. You can download that time. and if you want to download another go to print registration from , there you get option to get bank pay in slip again to download. You need registration id or D.O.B to get challan or print application form again .
1st March 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Thank u very much
5th March 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

from where to get the challan form for upsc?
5th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how to get upsc preminilary registration chellan
27th March 2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramandeep.2dec View Post
After the completion of first part of UPSC registration, then it ask about payment whether you want to pay online or by SBI challan i.e pay in slip. You can download that time. and if you want to download another go to print registration from , there you get option to get bank pay in slip again to download. You need registration id or D.O.B to get challan or print application form again .
i have completed filling both of my registration parts, now i have to take print out of my pay in slip. so i went into view/print registration form but i can't find where is that option i.e. pay in slip option. could anyone please help me out where i will find that option so that i can take printout of my slip.. please rep as soon as possible..
27th March 2012, 04:18 PM

i have completed filling both of my registration parts, now i have to take printout of my pay in slip. so i went to view/print registration form but i couldn't find that option i.e. pay in slip option .. could anyone please help me out where will i get that pay in slip option so that i will take printout of my slip.. please reply me as soon as possible.
28th March 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 2nd registration part but i did not download bank pay-slip..now how to get challen?
28th April 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: From where to get the Challan form for UPSC 's assistant commissioner provident fund, exam , 2012 ?
1st May 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the Challan form for UPSC 's assistant commissioner provident fund, exam , 2012 ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/where-get-challan-form-upsc-628065.html#ixzz1tdi1j3s0
2nd May 2012, 02:33 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear Friend,

In order to get the Challan Form, also known as Pay-in-Slip, you will first of all need to complete the Part I Registration Form of the Online application form, for the particular UPSC examination, you are willing to apply for. As soon as you complete the Part-I registration process, you will find a link "Print Bank Pay-in-Slip". From the link, you will be able to print out the Pay-in Slip and the same should be taken to the branch of State Bank of India, to submit the examination fee. The Transaction ID, provided by the Bank will be required to continue the registration process and complete the Part-II registration form.
For more information, refer to the notification of the particular examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission or refer to their official website.

Hope this will help you a lot. All the Best..............!!

9th May 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

how to download challan form of nda
18th May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1798611]If you are mentioning the Civil Service(Prelims) exam, you can take a print out of challan form once you complete your Part-I registration. There will be link "Print Bank Pay-in-Slip".
THANK YOU
27th March 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

my friend register the part 1 of upsc 2013, now how to pay the fees!
1st December 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i hav already completed part 1 and part II registrations..now how can i get chalan form??
1st December 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i hav already completed part 1 and part II registrations..now how can i get chalan form??
14th June 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed both registrations but forgt to save the challan how do i get it now??
18th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I FORGOT TAKE PRINT OUT OF BANK CHALLAN, HOW CAN I GET MY BANK FEE CHALLAN TO PAY FEE IN BANK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?