9th January 2012, 05:11 PM
virender058

How to enter in defence after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?

How to enter in defence after having 3 years diploma in civil engg.

8th March 2012, 02:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in defence after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?

You can apply for the NDA exam in order to get in to the defense sector after diploma. The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC. You should be between 16.5 – 19 years while applying for the NDA exam. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You can apply for any defense wings through this exam. The selection will be based on written examination. If you qualify in the written test, you will be called for a physical fitness test and personal interview.
9th November 2012, 05:49 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in defence after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?

Dear Friend,

The Only way through which you can enter Indian Defence after completing 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering is The Combined Defence Services Examination.

As you cannot go for NDA Examination because candidates under the age group of 16.5-19 years only are applicable for NDA Examination and in my view , you have crossed the age limit.

So , CDS Examination is the way through which you can fulfill your dream.

But for this you have to fulfill the required eligibility criteria for this.

The Essential Qualifications that you should have are :

* You must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

* Your age should lie in between 18-24 years.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

* Physical Standards Required is :

1) Minimum Height Required :

2) Eye Sight :

So , if you fulfill the above mentioned , then you can appear in the CDS Examination .

Cracking the CDS Examination will lead you to the achievement of your dream.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?