16th September 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How to enter Du Lady Irwin college to become a Nutritionist?

I am a 12 passed out student in pcb and m looking foward to join lady irwin college in du to take up cources on becoming a nutritionist and dietician so is there any entrance examination i have to go through for that?

4th March 2014, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter Du Lady Irwin college to become a Nutritionist?

Hi...
I have done my 2 with account and after that again my 12th with 1 subject boilogy I have done Bcom& 1 diploma in food & nutretion ignou and I have 2 yrs expereance in hospital as a dietician with entarn ship so I want to improve my qualification in food & nutretion pls help me
19th April 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc Food science and nutrition luk up for m.sc from lady irwin colg how can I apply
7th May 2016, 09:36 PM
SanaAfreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 12 passed out student in pcb and m looking foward to join lady irwin college in du to take up cources on becoming a nutritionist and dietician so is there any entrance examination i have to go through for that?
You can check the website, it's all there. Yes, you'll have to to give entrance, it'll depend 50%on your 12th results and 50% on how you perform in the entrance. All the best
30th May 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What entrance exam i have to give. To go in the line of nutritionist after 12th...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?