31st December 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do postgraduation in USA if completed undergraduation partly in India and partly in Australia?

I studied in a twinning programme with a prominent Australian University and a prominent Bangalore college. I did 3 semesters of a 6 semester degree course in India and later discontinued. I completed the course from an Indian University by distance education. So the degree is of Indian University but 3 marklists are part of Australian course. Now I want to continue my higher studies in an American University P G course.U S government agency has to verify and attest the papers. Is it OK for U S Universities to accept these mark lists and certificates ?

5th January 2015, 02:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do postgraduation in USA if completed undergraduation partly in India and partly in Australia?

Yes, you can do your MS in USA. You said that you have completed 3 semesters in India and later continued it through distance education from Australia. It means that, you have became a graduate from a university in India. So, there is no need to worry, your certificates will be accepted by American universities and you can do your Masters in America.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?