21st October 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in a English medium school without giving any donation?

I belong to a middle clas family. And my father cannot give donation to get me admission in english medium school. So i want to know if i can get admission without giving any donation. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Adharsh English medium school is based on government or not? Does it have sanskrit language?
  2. Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?
  3. Process of establishing an Engish medium School?
  4. Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?
  5. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  6. Can I do MBBS abroad after scoring 73% in 12th standard?
  7. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  8. Procedure to get admission in RBSE English Medium School with NCC in Jaipur?
  9. How to get admission in 1st standard of Baba School? Is it a Telugu medium school?
  10. is Swami Vivekanand University approved by NCTE for M.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  13. Non-Sanskrit students are eligible for BAMS?
  14. List of West Bengal board affiliated English medium schools which offer admission in Nursery at Kolkata?
  15. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  17. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  18. Which book we have to become an IPS officer?

21st October 2015, 10:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in a English medium school without giving any donation?

Yes why not, you can apply in Government or center govt or state Govt.Schools.
Here you have to apply for admission test.
On the basis of your performance you will be selected.

Don't worry there are many schools with English Medium syllabus run by Govt.

22nd October 2015, 03:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in a English medium school without giving any donation?

You don't need to give any donation, just get the application form of the school and submit it in the schools and in the mean time, prepare yourself for competitive level tests and after having cleared it, you will be probably get admission in the school itself along with depositing the basic admission amount.

22nd October 2015, 12:49 PM
sumitrahul76

To get admission in a recognised school, college or any institution, donations is a very major problems for middle class families now a days.Institutiona are growing up their businesses in the name of education.

So, you just have to face the entrance examination conducted by the school/college, and you also have to score a good mark in that examination to get a better rank.
To score good in this examination you must have to prepare according to the prescribed syllabus of CBSE of standard that you are applying for.
You have to give donation to the school according to your rank in the entrance examination. If you scores best then you don't have to give any amount, but if you fails then you have to give donation as per the school's regulations.

22nd October 2015, 01:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To get admission in any English medium schools or CBSE or ICSE affiliated schools, donation is not needed.
Also, asking for donation is a crime .
To get admission in any school, student just need to qualify entrance examination conducted by the school in which you want to take admission.
If you qualify the entrance examination, then at the time of admission you will need following documents
-Birth certificate
-Transfer certificate from the school in which are studying at present
-Character certificate showing you were not involved in any disciplinary action
-Mark sheet of the last standard.

23rd October 2015, 10:08 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

You no need to pay any Donation for your study.

You can apply in your state Govt. schools or center Govt. schools for your further study.
If you clear the Entrance exam test or percentage criteria that school follow then you can get admission in that school.

So do not feel worry about your further study ...do always hard work...

31st October 2015, 07:57 PM
jituvide

I think you should get admission in any government school.

But if you want to take admission in English medium school without giving any donation, then you must have to show following documents-
-Birth certificate
-Transfer certificate from the school in which are
studying at present
-Character certificate showing you were not
involved in any disciplinary action

31st October 2015, 09:47 PM
Jitu888

For admission in English medium school you just simply need to show the following documents-

-Birth certificate
-Transfer certificate from the school in which are studying at present
-Character certificate showing you were not involved in any disciplinary action

29th November 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My ward didn't get TC. The school authority is harassing me as I am a single mother. I admitted her in a new school under WBBSE.
How should she join the class? Is there any another process without TC?
B. Mitra

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?