17th January 2012, 04:29 PM
M Maiti

How to fee to be sent through DD while applying for MBA course in IEM Kolkata?

Demand Draft of how much is to be send for application to MBA course in IEM , Kolkata ? Whats the last date of recieving MBA application in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get direct admission in IEM, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  3. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  4. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata? -- [New]
  5. Can I get NIT Kurukshetra after scoring 94.4 in GATE with 410 score?
  6. Can i be eligible for MCA entrance exam after appearing for final examination of BCA from IEM Kolkata
  7. Mining at BESU, Electronics at IEM Kolkata or Electronics at Kalyani Government College? Which is a better option?
  8. How to get a chance for admission in IEM? I have scored 44 in BSc
  9. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  10. Hostel facilities of IEM and the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  12. Career opportunities for IEM Engineers?
  13. How to get direct admission in IEM Kolkata this session?
  14. Can I get admission through management in IEM after scoring 5280 rank in WBJEE? What is the fee structure?
  15. Procedure to study MBA in any reputed college of Kolkata?
  16. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  17. Fee structure for doing B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering course at IEM?
  18. Top colleges in India having IEM departments and IEM course for M.Tech through GATE?
27th March 2012, 02:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fee to be sent through DD while applying for MBA course in IEM Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Maiti View Post
Demand Draft of how much is to be send for application to MBA course in IEM , Kolkata ? Whats the last date of recieving MBA application in this college?

Candidate willing to pursue MBA program from Institute of Engineering & Management - IEM, Kolkata, must have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University. Admission is based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The duration of the course is 2 years and comprises of 4 semesters.. Fees to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of ‘Institute of Engineering & Management Trust’, payable at Kolkata. The Application forms may be downloaded from the official website www.iemcal.com or may be collected from institute premises and to be submitted at the head office.

For Information regarding admission date and fee structure, you may contact the official website of IEM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?