23rd July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How is the fees for MBA course? Which is the entrance exam for SC caste students?

i m in t.y b-pharm i whant to know how much fee will be there for mba & what should be the entrance exam i from sc caste

10th February 2012, 06:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is the fees for MBA course? Which is the entrance exam for SC caste students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in t.y b-pharm i whant to know how much fee will be there for mba & what should be the entrance exam i from sc caste
MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and this is 2 year Post graduate degree course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any Discipline from a recognised University.

The admission in MBA Course is based on Entrance Tests and you have to cracked any one of the examinations :

:: Common Admission test (CAT)
:: MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
:: TANCET ((Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test)
:: GMAT
:: XAT
:: C-MAT

The admission process is very difficult because you have to cracked the Entrance Test Followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview, It is Final stage and it is also called (GDPI).

There are Lots of examinations for MBA, But CAT/MAT is the National Level test and the score card of CAT/MAT is accepted by All Indian University.

If you have scored good percentile in CAT/MAT Examination, then you do not need to appear for Any entrance test, with the help of score card, you are eligible to appear for (GDPI) Group Discussion and Personal Interview, of top Universities. Only dedicated candidates will get admission in Top Business Schools. So after cracked these entrance examination, candidates will be shortlisted in (GDPI).

To appear for these entrance examinations, you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% Marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for these entrance examinations. The examination is Objective and the question will be Multiple choice, you have to give correct answers otherwise you will loose your Marks and Percentile.

If you are Belong to SC/ST Category then you will get relaxation in Percentage, So please cracked the CAT/MAT Examination with good marks to get admission in top Business schools.

If you have scored good Percentile in CAT Examination, then you will get Scholarships also.

The Fees Structure are Vary from colleges to colleges. Here I am Providing you the fees structure of VIT.

>> TUITION FEES Per Annum : Rs 1,50,000
>> Admission Fee : Rs 5,000
>> Special Fees (Inclusive of Examination, Library Fee etc) Per Annum : Rs 65,000
>> Caution Deposit (Refundable) : Rs 3,000.
26th January 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the fees for MBA course? Which is the entrance exam for SC caste students?

I want do MBA but I am belongs to SC cast then how many fees for me because am poor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?