14th June 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to fill online form for First Year B.Com from Kalinga University?

I want to fill online form for FY B.Com (1st year B.Com) via corresponding mode of education for Kalina University. Kindly, tell me the procedure for filling the online form.

Related Questions:
15th June 2018, 10:51 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to fill online form for First Year B.Com from Kalinga University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to fill online form for FY B.Com (1st year B.Com) via corresponding mode of education for Kalina University. Kindly, tell me the procedure for filling the online form.
Kalinga University doesn't offer B.Com course via corresponding mode. It doesn't offer B.Com in regular course also. So, you cannot pursue B.Com course in correspondence mode/distance education.
18th June 2018, 11:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill online form for First Year B.Com from Kalinga University?

Kalinga University is a private university which offers different level degrees in different subjects. The courses are offered in regular mode & through correspondence.

The eligibility required for studying FY B.Com is a 10+2 in related stream from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the merit performance.
The application forms are available in online & offline mode.
For correspondence mode of education you need to visit the college directly and fill the application form, pay the registration fees & submit the application form with the required documents.

For more detailed information visit the official website of Kalinga University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?