18th June 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to find good college through Anna University counselling?

Hai,
I hav scored 81 in NATA and my cut out of 200 is 194. Totally my b.arch cut off is 274. Give me the list of colleges I could get according to last year cut off. How to find good college through Anna University counselling? Please.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?
  2. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
  4. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
  5. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  6. Is 11 cutoff enough for admission through Anna University counseling?
  7. Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?
  8. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  9. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  10. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  11. When will be the Counselling for ME course of Anna University?
  12. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  13. Can I get admission in HBIT Kanpur after scoring 5064 general rank?
  14. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  15. Which college will I get for engineering in counseling in Anna University after completing diploma with 86%?
  16. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  17. Between Anna University and Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, who will issue the counselling form of TANCET? When the result will be published?
  18. How to get admission in PSG Tech Coimbatore after scoring 30.940 marks in TANCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?