18th June 2016, 08:49 PM
N.kamala

When and where to get the coaching for the Group II exam?

Sir/Mam,

When starts Group II coaching, how many months and pls tell fee details? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on the same soon. Let me know the plans which I can follow to get the best marks in the exam. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. I've cleared my ICWAI group 1 exam but failed in Group 2 in cc(oral coaching) therefore am not eligible for my Group 2 Exam?
  2. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  3. Reputed coaching institutions for Group II coaching?
  4. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When and where to get the coaching for the Group II exam?
  6. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  7. What is the coaching fee for Group 1 exams? What is the duration of the coaching course and when it will start? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure for Group 1 Coaching Institute?
  9. List of coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC Group-II exam in Vellore?
  10. What is the fee structure of RC Reddy coaching for group 1 coaching?
  11. Top Coaching Centers for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?
  12. To crack IES exam which is better between Coaching and Self Student?
  13. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  14. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  15. What is the fee structure for Group exams Coaching Institutes? What is the duration of the course?
  16. Fee structure for Group-1 coaching at reputed institutes?
  17. Date of Group I Exam? Best Coaching Center for Group I Exam?
  18. How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWAI inter? What's the procedure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?