21st June 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University

I am B.Com (Pass) passed graduate in 1989 with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University. Now I want to admission 3 year LL.B course through distance mode. Am I eligible for this course ? Please send me the list of distance University.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed M.Com with 42% marks
  2. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
  3. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  4. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  5. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  6. List of universities offering 3 years LLB course through distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  8. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  9. BA LLB through distance education mode if done graduation 13 years back?
  10. Am I eligible for 5 years LLB course in distance mode after completing 12th with 50% marks?
  11. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  12. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  13. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  14. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where I can get admission for LLB distance learning after completion of higher secondary studies with 60% marks? -- [New]
  16. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  17. Am I eligible for LLB exam of Calcutta University after scoring 63% in 12th at the age of 24?
  18. Graduates from Allahabad University(distance education) are eligible to enroll for regular LLB at Calcutta University?
17th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University

I have done B.Com from SOL University of Delhi in 2012 with 46% marks. I want to do LLB Course through distance mode. Is it possible? If yes, please suggest me the universities which offers llb three year course through distance mode and oblige.
8th August 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University

I have passed B.A through Distance education from Jammu University on 2005 and presently working as a Statistical Assistant in the Civil Secretariat, J&K Government Jammu/ Srinagar. Now wants to do LLB (Professional) through Correspondance or any other Distance Mode for the purpose of BAKALAT/Advocating in the Court for poor people, is it possible or not, if possible kindly suggest/ send me easy way for Distance Mode LLB admision via gmail ID i.e. [email protected]
8th September 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Sc with 40.1% marks from C.U
15th September 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission 3 years llb course through distance mode? i have regular candidate in llb 3 year course with sagar university sagar since 2000
3rd July 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission 3years llb cource through distance mode?Ihave passed b.com with 41% from calautta university
25th July 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION 3 YEARS LLB COURSE THROUGH DISTANCE MODE? I HAVE PASSED B.A.WITH 35% AND ALSO I HAVE PASSED M.B.A 69% MARKS (DISTANCE EDUCATION) FROM PTU. PHONE NO-7699200205
25th October 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.a through distance education. My age is 36 and i want to take admission in 3years LLB course.is it possible for me to take admission?
7th February 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A(pass) passed graduate in 2001 with 44% marks from CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY . Now I want to admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode . Am I eligible for this course ? Please send me the list of distance UNIVERSITY . My age is 34 and Phone No- 9748161647 .
18th February 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Com (Pass) passed graduate in 1989 with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University. Now I want to admission 3 year LL.B course through distance mode. Am I eligible for this course ? Please send me the list of distance University.
25th February 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I m B.A. Passed in 2004 From mumbai university .i got 40% in Last year... Now i want to do LLB course.
1st July 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed My graduation with 41% Mark am I eligible for three years llb course.send detail on this e mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?