16th July 2013, 12:13 AM
raja7854

How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta

sir i have completed my BA from shobhit university and want's to take admission in LLB 3yrs course from university of Calcutta.can i do so? Plz reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  2. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  3. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  4. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
  5. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  6. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  7. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  8. Age limit for BA LLB from Calcutta University?
  9. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  10. How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University
  11. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago? -- [New]
  12. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?
  13. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  14. Can I pursue LLB course after doing B.Com Hons from Calcutta University?
  15. Graduates from Allahabad University(distance education) are eligible to enroll for regular LLB at Calcutta University?
  16. Am I eligible for LLB exam of Calcutta University after scoring 63% in 12th at the age of 24?
  17. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in LLM course after passing B.A LLB Hons?
16th July 2013, 07:48 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta

You will not get admission in Calcutta University for the LLB course. The reason is that Calcutta University has migrated to 5 years LLB course while you can now only apply for the 3 years LLB course.

Therefore you will be required to consider some other college or university to pursue the LLB course. It is not gonna be possible with the Calcutta University.

The 5 years LLB course includes a bachelor degree. What CU is offering is BA LLB course. There is no point for you to pursue it since you have already completed Bachelor of Arts as mentioned in the question.

On the other hand LLB 3 years is taken after completing graduation. There is no difference in 2 degree as on merit.

My advice would be to consider some other college perhaps near Kolkata or somewhere else in West Bengal that still offers 3 years LLB program. Unfortunately a large number of colleges have shifted to the integrated LLB course.

But some of the notable universities still offering this course include Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University and many more.

LLB Eligibility

1. You should be graduate to apply for 3 years course.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks are required depending on university.

3. SC/ST are given 5 percent relaxation in marks criteria.

4. There is no percentage criteria for SC/ST in Delhi University.

5. Upper age limit for the course is 30 years.

6. Maximum of 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ST.
5th December 2013, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta

i am a BA PASS GRADUATE WITH 40%MARKS.NOW I WANT TO APPLY 3 YEARS LLB COURSE.WHICH UNIVERSITY IS OFFERED THIS COURSE UNDER KOLKATA OR WEST BENGAL?
25th May 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I got 48.62% marks in b.com honours from Kalyani University.Can I get chance for 3 years llb course in Calcutta or burdwan
13th June 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing Bsc(genaral) with 50%?
13th June 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing Bsc(genaral) with 50%?
22nd July 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

sir I want to know about season, fees, and collges were I larn LLB in kolkata ?
25th August 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed my HS exams in 2011 in Accounting & Commerce. I have completed B.Com (H) under Calcutta University as well and i need to appear for 1 paper in supplementary exam for 3rd year. I wish to join the BA-LLB Course under your college. I'd be greatly helped to have your help in knowing the procedure involved for the same.

Thanking You,

Regards,
Yash Choudhary
19th January 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i am study in Himalayan university b.a. Final year age 34 year .can i any private university of west Bengal course LL.B . Please which university study centre named that.
20th April 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

In west Bengal after graduation where is LLB COURSE doing? Can you tell me please if some body knows.
16th May 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta?
I am Completed B.Com (H) Under Calcutta University in 2013 with 54.5% marks. Please help us.
3rd November 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir,i will be completing my B.com by March 2017 from CU I WANT TO join llb 3 years programme so now I am eligible to sit from entrance and what's the Criteria or procedure sir?
24th February 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am persuading BA from IGNOU. My age is 32 and also I am in general cast,would can I study L.L.B.program in regular or correspondence. If possible please provide me details.
7th March 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
According to you there is not any limit for upper age in CLAT exam but on CLAT website there in limit for upper age that is 20,my DOB is 1st may 1993 and I am currently student of B.A and I am interested to do LLB then could you please guide me from which university/ institution i can complete LLB where no upper age limit.
I will wait for your reply.
5th April 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a BBA graduate, as on now i want to do LLB 3 years course, if it is possible for me then please advise from which university/college,. ..Piyush Dwivedi
17th April 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing final year exam from burdhman university in biotechnology back honour and I want take admission in 3 years. LLB course from Calcutta university. How to take admission?
8th June 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

My age 25 and my Graduation number is 39.50% under Calcutta university...i want to do llb 3 years course if it is possible..please advice from which university/ college
27th June 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED M COM FROM VIDDYASAGAR UNIVERSITY AND WANT DO 3 YEARS LLB COURSE FROM ANY RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY FROM KOLKATA OR WEST BENGAL
11th March 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I had got supply in my 5th semester, ba. Llb under C.U. for one subject. How many chances will I get to clear it?? How many years Time is there?
28th May 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have got 40/marks in b.sand I want to pursue b.s llb from west Bengal can u will be able to get b.a LLB college for 3 years course
30th May 2019, 03:54 PM
Oganwo

I want to seek Admission into the three years LLB COURSE IN THE UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA

THANKS
STANLEY NWEKE

[email protected]
28th January 2021, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I appeared in the final examination of LLB. final year of 3 year's LLB. course.But I failed. Can I appear in the final examination of LLB. 3 year's course at present?
21st March 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,intend to admit the LLB 3 years course which is
recognised by Bar Council of India and please advise me the Night Law college at Kolkata being a Government employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?