31st May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Where I can get admission for LLB distance learning after completion of higher secondary studies with 60% marks?

I am 29 years old. Passed H.S.(Bengal Board) with 60 percent marks. Where I can be admitted for LLB distance learning ? Can you please let me know the college details in which I can enroll myself? Looking forward to get the suggestion and answer form all your friends!

31st May 2015, 05:30 AM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Where I can get admission for LLB distance learning after completion of higher secondary studies with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 29 years old. Passed H.S.(Bengal Board) with 60 percent marks. Where I can be admitted for LLB distance learning ? Can you please let me know the college details in which I can enroll myself? Looking forward to get the suggestion and answer form all your friends!
Yes if you want you can join L.L.B through distance education.

Universty offering L.L.B through distance education:-

I.G.N.O.U, Delhi

Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad

Dr.Avidian university

Gitam University, Visakhapatnam

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

Kakatiya University, Warangal
31st May 2015, 12:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get admission for LLB distance learning after completion of higher secondary studies with 60% marks?

I think you have crossed the age criteria to study LLB course after Intermediate in regular mode. But yes there is a Chance to study LLB through Distance mode.

Based on your percentage and age criteria you are eligible to apply for LLB course.LLB is a three year course. Here we are providing you the list of Colleges/Universities provides distance LLB course in India.

List of Colleges offers Distance LLB course :

<> Guru Nanak Dev University

<> Indira Gandhi National Open University

<> Madras University

<> Nethaji Shubhas Open university

<> Periyar University

<> Symbiosis University

<> Indian Institute of Business Management and Research

<> Annamali University

<> Global Open University

<> University of Hyderabad.

To get admission in the colleges for LLB you need to register your name in specific college for admission. There after according to the Number of seats and your academic qualification you will be shortlisted for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?