30th March 2012, 06:37 PM
mradul tripathi

How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering college?

sir i want to get admission in aeronautical engineering college which is based on my knowledge not to fee

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  3. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  7. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  9. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in reputed college? Which is the best college in India for this course?
  10. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  15. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  16. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  17. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
31st March 2012, 03:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mradul tripathi View Post
sir i want to get admission in aeronautical engineering college which is based on my knowledge not to fee
HI!
For admission in top Aeronautical engineering college yiou have to qualify the exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.
> I.S.AT
> S.R.M.E.E.E
etc.

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
23rd April 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i have finishd my 2 in biology suggest me to join in better course to join in engineering
25th April 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Is it necessary to be aieee or else do you have any entrance exam i.e after 12th examination

please give the feed back

thank s
30th April 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

exams to be cleared to join aeronautical engineering
1st May 2012, 12:42 AM
bunty00

hy,

Important Dates for Aerospace Engineering Courses

Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms is 16th June, 2012.

Merit List would be displayed on the website by 30th June, 2012

Admission process shall be completed by 14th July, 2012.

The classes will commence from 18th July, 2012.
3rd May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in aeronoutical engineering ? what is eligiblity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?