28th May 2012, 11:30 PM
ahmad asif

How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks

I have passed 12th std from maharastra board with 43.5% marks this year with physics, chemistry,math and bio and i want addmission in any engineering college of maharastra. please suggest me

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  3. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  5. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  6. Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board
  7. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  8. Which are the engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  10. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
  11. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  12. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  14. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  15. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  17. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  18. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra after passing 12th board exam with 48% marks?
29th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks

Plz provide the top engineering colleges which takes admission on board marks.
30th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad asif View Post
I have passed 12th std from maharastra board with 43.5% marks this year with physics, chemistry,math and bio and i want addmission in any engineering college of maharastra. please suggest me

Thanks
Sir, I m waiting for your possitive reply also i want to mention that still MHT result not published.I attained above exam, Mht marks and grade can also support for this addmission with 43.5% marks in 12th std from maharastra.
Regards

Ahmad Asif
14th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks

admission process for the year 2012-13?..........
25th February 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 48%in h.s.c in science stream so in which collage i will get the admissiö o in arkitecvre.pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?