7th November 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?

i am appearing in 12th science from Maharashtra state board . i want to know how to take admission to aeronotical eng and about their entrance test ,and admission process

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  2. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?
  3. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 131000 AIR in AIEEE?
  6. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  7. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra after passing 12th board exam with 48% marks?
  8. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  9. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  10. Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in Gujarat for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  14. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering? Which are the colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
8th November 2011, 06:50 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am appearing in 12th science from Maharashtra state board . i want to know how to take admission to aeronotical eng and about their entrance test ,and admission process

How To Pursue Aeronautical Engineering

In order to pursue Aeronautical engineering..you just need to clear any of the following entrance exams with a good rank so that you can get a good college of your own choice..You can appear for the following entrance exams :-

IIT JEE
AIEEE
KCET
KIITEE
VITEE
BITSAT

Clearing any of the above mentioned exams with a good rank will ensure admission in a really good college..

At the time of counselling..you just need to select your stream as Aeronautical engineering..

IITs are considered to be the best colleges in India for any B.Tech course..so i would suggest you to try for that..

If you prepare really well for IIT JEE..then you will need negligible preparation for any other exams..

In order to appear for IIT JEE :-

1) You should have 60% or above as aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th..

2) You only have 2 attempts for appearing in IIT JEE..one in the year of passing of 12th and the other in the next consecutive year..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
10th June 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?

Sir, I get 96 marks in MHT-CET will I get autonomous engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?