11th June 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in any good college with 80 marks in NATA with OBC?

How to get admission in any good college with 80 marks in NATA with OBC? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please share the details about the cut off followed? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  2. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  3. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  4. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  5. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  6. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  7. Which government college can I get after securing 87 marks in NATA exam
  8. Scope after writing NATA examination? List of companies providing jobs after scoring good marks in NATA?
  9. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  10. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Can I get admission in any Government college with 18000 OBC rank in NATA being a domicile of Uttarakhand?
  12. Can I get admission in any good college of Pune with 82 marks in NATA and 63.6% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  14. In which college I will get admission if expecting 105 marks in NATA and secured 80% in 12th?
  15. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  16. Can I get a seat in any college with 84 marks in NATA 2016?
  17. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?
11th May 2018, 04:23 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to get admission in any good college with 80 marks in NATA with OBC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get admission in any good college with 80 marks in NATA with OBC? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please share the details about the cut off followed? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!
This year there is no common counselling for getting admission in B.Arch course through NATA score card. You will have to apply to the colleges you want admission into and if your score lie in the cutoff released by the institutes, then you will be granted admission in the collese.

Till last year there was a provision of common counselling and a candidate was required to fill his choices of college online during the counselling. If a candidate score was found high for the college, he/she oopted then he/she was alloted the college.

Below is the list of college which grant admission on the basis on NATA score, so you need to appply for these colleges if you have qualified the NATA test.

1. School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh

2. S.A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh

3. Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh

4. Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam

5. Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad

6. Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh

7. Institute of Architecture, Gujarat

8. Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh

9. College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh

10. College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?