12th May 2017, 04:21 PM
gajendra R

Verification of job offer letter from UK

Hi, sir this is Indian BDS dentist. Recently I have received a Job offer letter from UK..only after conducting few typical general employment questions via E mail..I guess it is fake? Please help.

11th May 2018, 04:03 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Verification of job offer letter from UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajendra R View Post
Hi, sir this is Indian BDS dentist. Recently I have received a Job offer letter from UK..only after conducting few typical general employment questions via E mail..I guess it is fake? Please help.
Yes, you are right, that was a fake offer. No company recruits like that. You will be interviewed for a job interview only if you apply for. A job offer from outside company can never be given like this. There are certain steps for an employment outside country.
So never believe on any offer like this as this sometime causes you finacial loss as well. These types of job offer after taking you in their trap asks for money which some people give and eventually they come to know that it is a fraud.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?