14th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Arts in Polytechnic college of Jodhpur? What is the date of admission form sale?

How can i get admission in arts in politechnic collage of jodhpur? And what was the date of admission from

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of admission form for M.Tech EC from MBM Jodhpur
  2. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  3. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  4. When will the admission forms for Polytechnic Exam be available?
  5. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  6. Date of sale of admission form of Polytechnic Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  8. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  9. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  10. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  12. How may I get admission in government physical education college of Jodhpur?
  13. How to take admission in Polytechnic? What is the date of sale of online forms?
  14. Closing date of admission form in Delhi College of Arts for BFA?
  15. Last date of Polytechnic admission test? Where to get the form?
  16. How can I get admission in MBM college in Jodhpur for m.tech in electrical engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  18. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form? -- [New]
8th January 2016, 11:38 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in Arts in Polytechnic college of Jodhpur? What is the date of admission form sale?

Polytechnic College Jodhpur is a government polytechnic college under state government of Rajasthan.
It is approved by AICTE.
AICTE stands for All India Council of Technical Education.
For your Kind information, no polytechnic college offer any courses in Arts.

The courses offered by Polytechnic College Jodhpur are in the following departments
-Computer Department(Computer Science and Engineering)
-Mechanical Department
-Civil Department
-Electronics Department
-Electrical Department
All of them are Diploma courses and of duration 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?