12th January 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?

sir,
i want to know the when form for politicnic college of bhiar and jharkhand will be out its last date ofsubmission and procedure of admission

17th January 2017, 04:54 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?

As you want to know date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand here, I am going to tell you the same-

Important Tentative dates-

Opening date for sale of Application form: In the mid of April.

Closing date for sale of Application form: In the second or third week of May.

Last date of Submission - In the first week of June.

For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?