22nd May 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Com at Mumbai after completing science in 12th from Kerala?

How to get admission in Bcom at mumbai after completing science in 12th from kerala...?
what are the future offers by doing this...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com after completing 12th Science?
  2. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  3. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  5. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  6. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  7. Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?
  8. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  9. What are the courses available after passing 12th science in Kerala? What is the scope?
  10. How to join BHM after completing 12th computer science from Kerala Government School?
  11. Is there any attempt limit for CA-CPT entrance exam?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in Mumbai University college after completing BSc course in Industrial Science from Nagpur University
  13. Is admission possible in SPB college of Commerce in Surat with 62% after completing 12th?
  14. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  15. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  17. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  18. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
30th September 2016, 08:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com at Mumbai after completing science in 12th from Kerala?

Yes, you just need to appear and qualify or fulfill the criteria to get admission in the course in which ever university or college you want to get admission.

The common eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recongised board with Mathematics as main paper. The minimum required aggregate varies with different institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?