27th February 2016, 09:30 AM
nikodahu

How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing Guwahati?

Please tell me that how will i get admitted for post basic b.sc. nursing in regional college of nursing guwahati? What is the fee structure approx. for a two year course?

27th February 2016, 09:28 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing Guwahati?

Regional College of nursing is affliated to gauhati university.

Offered Courses
- Under-Graduate B.Sc Nursing - 4 Year
- Condensed B.Sc Nursing - 2 Year

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCB as a main subjects with atleast 45%.
- Your age must be between 17 to 24 years.

Admission Procedure
- Get the application form from college.
- Fill the required details.
- Submit the form at college.
- College will declare the merit numbers of applicants.
- If you are in short-list , then you can pay fee & confirm your admission.

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Clinic
- Healthcare Centre
- Institute
18th April 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing Guwahati?

I have completed my GNM course and I am working in Hospital for 3 years. And I want to pursue Post B.Sc nursing in your Esteem university. Please guide me.How do I get admission?
15th May 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have taken computer in place of biology.Do I specifically need biology for bsc nursing?
23rd May 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in regional college of nursing in guwahati and please provide me date of releasing the admission form of your college for applying of the course of bcs nursing
29th November 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm a staff nurse being in service for 18 yrs and I want to go for Bsc nursing correspondence please help
9th July 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can.. Non Assamese students can also apply for this entrance exam.. Or we will get seat only through neet marks... We will get chance to go to this college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?