27th July 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Vidyapeeth University, Pune? Fees required for it ?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and now want to study B.Tech through lateral entry scheme. How to get admission in Vidyapeeth University, Pune? Fees required for it ?

15th August 2017, 07:40 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Vidyapeeth University, Pune? Fees required for it ?

The admission in Vidyapeeth University, Pune through lateral entry mode is given on basis of rank in Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is conducted for diploma candidates who want to get admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology.

The eligibility criteria to apply for LEET exam is that B.Tech aspirant should have at least 60% marks in diploma. Vidyapeeth University is a renowned university in Pune and for admission in this, you should have decent rank in LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?