25th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Emmanuel Shore

How to get admission in best engineering colleges in India?

I want to get the admission of son in best Engg. year 2013-2014 college in india. the placement facilites should be there in that collage.

pls. suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  4. In which college can I get for M.E for EEE after scoring 35703 rank in WBJEE?
  5. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  6. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  7. List of top engineering and NIT colleges in India? How can I get admission?
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. Top engineering colleges in India where I get admission after scoring 23340 in GATE?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score? -- [New]
  11. Requirements for admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  12. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  13. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  14. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  15. Colleges in India offering admission to engineering to foreigners?
  16. Regarding all india ranking & best engineering colleges in madhya pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Tech course having scored 52.66% in 12th Class with Science stream?
28th December 2012, 03:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in best engineering colleges in India?

Qualifying national level entrance test will help you to join any of the best engineering colleges. AIEEE/ISEET, IIT JEE, etc are some of such exams. Valid score in these exams helps you to have admission in IIT or NIT. Securing good marks in state level entrance test will help you to join top colleges in the concerned state.
29th December 2012, 05:09 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission in best engineering colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel Shore View Post
I want to get the admission of son in best Engg. year 2013-2014 college in india. the placement facilites should be there in that collage.

pls. suggest me.
Hi..

This is a very common question as to how to get admission in the top Engineering Colleges in our country. As you would well know that B.E/B.Tech has become considerably popular over the years and so now its most desirable among the candidates that they take up this course.

Talking of the procedure of how to take up Engineering, First of all a brief on what this course is all about. Its a full time 4 years graduation course which can be taken up after finishing school or higher secondary. After finishing the class 12th board exams, then you have to sit for the B.Tech Entrances to name a few would be :

IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, WB JEE, BITSAT, PTU, UPTU, IP University, VITEEE, SRMEEE, MHT-CET and many more..
Once you are finished attempting all then you would have to wait for your performances in them. If you are able to crack any one exam then you would be called for the counselling admissions for that particular University or the colleges under it.

IIT's are considered to be the best technical colleges in our country and the race to get admission in them is on ever. Next the NIT's and DCE are the best. To get admission in them you would have to crack the AIEEE exam with best score and rank..
BITS Pilani also is counted among the best and for that you need to sit for the BITSAT which is again an online test and open for only those who can score more than 75% aggregate in their Class 12th board exams. Thus these are a few ways in which you can take admission in the top Engineering Colleges in our country..

There are some private universities as well who give direct admissions in the basis of your performance in the Class 12th boards, but of course you would be charged with some money extra in the form of capitation, donation, etc. So this is another way but the Government Colleges are the best when it comes to graduation..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
5th March 2013, 05:07 PM
cedricjax

Some of the States in India conduct Entrance Tests for doing in Engineering Colleges. Few states don’t conduct their own entrance examination for admissions to engineering colleges are Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. They see the only AIEEE state rank of the candidates. To be eligible for the bachelor's degree course, one must clear the 12th STD. Board exam successfully in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects. Several states and IITs have an entrance exam for admission into engineering, colleges in other states grant admission based on marks scored in 12th Std. Exam, particularly in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Diploma holders can also get direct admission into second year of engineering in the same stream in which they have completed their diploma. Hope this is useful.

top engineering colleges in india
top engineering college in india
31st May 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Nigeria & I want to get admission into top engineering colleges in India. How do I apply
16th June 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for taking admission in the top institutes of engineering??????? Does class 12th marks matter???? If yes then how much????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?