8th June 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BITSAT? Procedure for the same?

i want to get admission to bitsat 2012 .what is the procedure ?which website should i search?

10th June 2012, 09:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BITSAT? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get admission to bitsat 2012 .what is the procedure ?which website should i search?
BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Science & Technology Admission Test, this examination is conducted by BITS, Pilani every year. This examination is Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani.

To apply for this examination, You should have passed the Intermediate examination from a recognized board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and you should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

BITSAT Examination will be of total 3 hour duration. The test consists of four parts:

~~ Part I : Physics
~~ Part II : Chemistry
~~ Part III : (a) English Proficiency (b) Logical Reasoning
~~ Part IV : Mathematics.

There is no time limit for individual parts of the test, This examination will be conducted on the basis of NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class.

But for this year examination was already completed and if you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year.

For more information about this examination please check official website:

http://www.bitsadmission.com
10th June 2012, 04:24 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

BITSAT stands for Birla
Institute of Science &
Technology Admission
Test, this examination
is conducted by BITS,
Pilani every year.

The candidate should be completed 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

The candidate must have the physics chemistry and mathematics subjects.

The candidate required the 75% marks of physics chemistry and mathematics subjects in 12th standard.

The candidate atleast required the 60% marks in 12th standard in physics chemistry and mathematics subjects.

The final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

This exam duration is 2 hours.

The subjects of the BITSAT exam is

physics

chemistry

mathematics

English

for more details visit the website

all the best.
10th June 2012, 07:53 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of
Science & Technology Admission Test,
this examination is conducted by BITS,
Pilani every year. This examination is
Computer based Online Test conducted
by BITS, Pilani.

for applying BITSAT a candidate should have completed 12th science with minimum 75% for general and for sc/st 60% requere.

there are a four portion in paper,

physics
English
chemistry and
maths

time duration is 2 hour.

For more info. Check this website:

all the best
21st June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Science & Technology Admission Test, this examination is conducted by BITS, Pilani every year. This examination is Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani.

To apply for this examination, You should have passed the Intermediate examination from a recognized board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and you should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

BITSAT Examination will be of total 3 hour duration. The test consists of four parts:

~~ Part I : Physics
~~ Part II : Chemistry
~~ Part III : (a) English Proficiency (b) Logical Reasoning
~~ Part IV : Mathematics.

There is no time limit for individual parts of the test, This examination will be conducted on the basis of NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class.

But for this year examination was already completed and if you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year.

For more information about this examination please check official website:

i have got 915 in ap intermediate
11th August 2012, 10:56 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear friend,

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test conducted by BITS Pilani every year for admission to B.E,M.Phram,M.Sc course . To apply for BITSAT, you need to complete your 12th examination with physics,chemistry,mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board and even if you are appearing in the final year of 12th examination then also you can apply. By scoring good marks in BITSAT you can get admission in BITS Pilani , BITS Goa and BITS Hyderabad.

Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT :-

You must have completed your 12th examination with overall 75% marks in physics,chemistry,mathematics in 12th exam having not less than 60% marks in any subject , i.e., you must have minimum 60% in each subject Physics , Chemistry , Maths and English .

You can apply online through http://www.bitsadmission.com/BITSAT/

Payment modes for BITSAT(online application) :-

>>Payment by Credit cards/Debit cards
>>Payment through net banking
>>By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches

Cutoff of BITS Pilani for Each branch-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?