20th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear if disqualified in BITSAT?

Sir,
I have appeared in BITSAT of this year but couldn't qualify. I want to know that I can appear one more time in BITSAT? I want to give BITSAT again next year. I am eligible or not?

21st June 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear if disqualified in BITSAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have appeared in BITSAT of this year but couldn't qualify. I want to know that I can appear one more time in BITSAT? I want to give BITSAT again next year. I am eligible or not?
Yes, you can appear BITSAT exam in next year.

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.
22nd June 2015, 03:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a provision for you to re-appear for your BITSAT examination in the concluding year, if you have failed to qualify in the current year itself.
22nd June 2015, 08:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for one more time in BITSAT. There is no problem because of your appearance this year. There are only two attempts allowed for BITSAT. Since you could not make through this time so you can prepare well and appear next year. However, keep in mind that you will be allowed in next year only if you were a passout of 12th this year otherwise you will not be eligible to apply. This means for 2016 BITSAT, only students from 2015 and 2016 batches will be eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?