28th March 2015, 12:57 PM
amanraj96

How much should I score in BITSAT to get admission in B.Tech if expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?

Hello,
I have appeared in CBSE Board exam
and applied for BITSAT. I am expecting
90% in my 12th so, what marks I must
score in BITSAT for admission in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for 12th CBSE student?
  2. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
  3. Can I get CSS Scholarship if expecting 97% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT with mentioned marks in 12th CBSE?
  5. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  6. Minimum marks required to qualify BITSAT? Streams available in B.E. at BITs?
  7. Am I eligible for BITS after scoring 46 in Physics? I have got 946 in Ap inter exam
  8. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Marks required in 12th board examination for BITSAT?
  10. Could I get any BITS after scoring 246 in this years BITSAT?
  11. What is BITSAT exam? What is the use of writing BITSAT exam?
  12. If I perform exceptionally well in BITSATthen will they consider my BITSAT performance only or qualifying exam is still important?
  13. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
  14. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 237 marks in BITSAT?
  16. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  17. How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE being a ST student?
7th April 2015, 08:53 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How much should I score in BITSAT to get admission in B.Tech if expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?

BITSAT is the entrance examination for engineering courses held by Birla Institute of Technology in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. The cut-off score varies from year to year. In earlier years the cut-off was kept below 300. If a person had 300 or above as a BITSAT score then he was sure to get admission in any BITS campus. But now the competition has risen. So a candidate may have to score as high as 400 to get admission in engineering courses in BITS. The lowest cut-off score for BITS B.E. courses have become 300 now. So according to the course you want to join or according to the campus you want to join, the score will vary.But the cut-off as of now, has not crossed 400. So make your target 400.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?