6th August 2012, 03:32 PM
seema varsani

How to get admission in D2D?

sir, kindly tell me can i get admission in d2d, as such i have missed to fill the counceling form held by the gtu. is there any other option to get admission in govt. degree colleges after diploma. please reply me.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in computer engineering in D2D college
  2. How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?
  3. How many documents are required for D2D?
  4. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission? -- [New]
  5. Merit list and list of colleges for D2D admission in computer engineering?
  6. How may I get details about the admission rule of D2D in Gujarat? I'm 6th sem student in B & P Polytechnic in V.V. Nagar
  7. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  10. Is there any availability for admission in D2D mechanical engineering as an external student?
  11. Colleges providing D2D course in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  12. When is the D2D entrance exam?
  13. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  14. How can I get admission in D2D?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  18. Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?
22nd January 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in D2D?

sir, I want to know that all entrance exam of D2D which will held in 2013 nd how i find the forum of it.
29th July 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in D2D NOW as right now dated 28/07/2013 passed my ATKT Examination of 4TH SEMESTER and therefore it was pending for admission directly in D2D
3rd August 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there syllabus change for lateral entry exam for b.tech (d2d) per year
10th August 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i will study degree enginnering in external,after complete diploma...so what process for admission???
24th May 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering....& I have a x student to degree in mechanical engineering .....please can you help me please ?
19th May 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma engineering and after 2 years i got admission in degree so i can it??
20th May 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am passout of 2015 diploma mechanical engineer.
Should I apply for 2016 admission procedure through acpc.
21st June 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma to degree as a external student in gtu?I completed my diploma this Year in civil engineering.
1st July 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am passout of 2015 diploma mechanical engineer.
Should I apply for 2016 admission procedure through acpc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?