14th July 2011, 06:21 PM
Ronak Makwana

How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?

Hoe to get the Addmission in the D2D and wat was his procedure & qualification ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in B.E. with fee waiver? Procedure for D2D admission in 2016?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. How many documents are required for D2D?
  4. How to get admission in D2D?
  5. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  6. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  7. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure and required qualification to apply for IPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in computer engineering in D2D college
  10. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  12. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  14. Procedure and qualification required to apply in OSSC Teacher Education recruitment? -- [New]
  15. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  16. How can I get admission in D2D?
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering after diploma in aeronautics?
  18. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2011, 09:04 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronak Makwana View Post
Hoe to get the Addmission in the D2D and wat was his procedure & qualification ?
dear ronak,

it depends on the collage where you want to get admission for degree.

if you want to pursue degree from a good collage then youe average marks in diploma should be 70%.

so in the collage where you want to get admission check its merit list.
merit list is the list of the cutt-off marks by which the students come to know the least marks required for getting admission.

if you are getting admission then fill up the collage entry form and pay the fees

dont forget to take your 10th certificate and school leaving certificate(original).

good luck buddy.
2nd January 2012, 10:07 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronak Makwana View Post
How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?

You can enter in B.Tech courses through a programme called D2D(Diploma to Degree) .This programme allows Diploma students to take entry Directly into second year of engineering course.This program employs the fact that "The syllabus of all branch is similar in first year of engineering course ".For getting entry Through D2D programme , you must have following qualities:
  • You must have done at least 3 years diploma after 10th in any branch of engineering.
  • There are some exams through which some colleges take admission so you need to appear and crack these exams.
  • Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam for getting entry so in that case you need to appear in that exam and crack that exam as well in order to get entry in B.Tech courses.
  • Good colleges need at least 70% in your diploma courses to take admission.
  • The disadvantage of D2D program is that "you can't Get admission in IITs and NITs through this program ".
  • For getting entry through diploma to degree in jharkhand you need to appear in "Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive exam " conducted by JCECB board.
  • The best exam regarding lateral entry is Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry(JELET)..For more information please visit the official website -http://www.jisadmin.com

So if you are serious about joining engineering courses after your diploma then take part in this exam .

With Regards
ravik1214
15th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?

mane d2d karavu 6. but mari 3 keti 6. to a keti sole kraya pachi form bharay d2d na?
26th May 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?

my diplpoma is 60% .pls show me da list of collages for b.tech/b.e in jharkhand?
5th July 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in D2D for IT ?
10th August 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What should be the password for d2d admission? my password is often showing wrong.now what should i do?
22nd June 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE A COMPPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN 2011-12 . I HAVW ONE YEAR GAP. CAN I APPLY FOR D2D IN GUJART?
18th June 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am complete my diploma in 2013 but i have one atkt so i am not part 2013 d2d program. but this year i am part this program. kya muje this year government me degree me admission mil sakta he?
3rd June 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in 2013. Then I get admission in d2d in MSU. But I don't want to complete B.E. in MSU. Now I want to complete my B.E. so can I get admission in d2d. ..
21st April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter done power ele. Diploma 2016-17 she apply for degree for ele.eng. in surat 1st sem but acpc ruals chenge so she could do degree course and drope now she can apply for power ele.degree for dip.to degree course year of 2018 .
29th June 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

After diploma I take drop for 1 year and now I want take admission in degree so what was the procedure?
1st December 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

If I have one year gap after my completion of my diploma, can I get admission in D2D as a Fresher D2D students or in different way? If it's is differ then how is it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?