15th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

When is the D2D entrance exam?

hello myself rahul

when the d2d entrance exam came and even though I may forget the date?

Related Questions:
  1. How many documents are required for D2D?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  3. How to get admission in D2D?
  4. Colleges providing D2D course in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  5. How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?
  6. How to get admission in computer engineering in D2D college
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get details about the admission rule of D2D in Gujarat? I'm 6th sem student in B & P Polytechnic in V.V. Nagar
  9. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  10. Merit list and list of colleges for D2D admission in computer engineering?
  11. How to get 2nd year admission in IIT after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  12. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is there any availability for admission in D2D mechanical engineering as an external student?
  14. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  15. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission? -- [New]
  17. List of SC merit lists in D2D electrical faculty in Gujarat?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
27th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the D2D entrance exam?

after diploma can i change my branch in degree..?
21st May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in aug-2012 can i get addmission in d2d in 2013
13th July 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have backlock in second sem then result come and solve it so d2d addmision is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?