23rd July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in degree after diploma? What is the procedure?

after diploma i want to admission in degree,so what is a procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  4. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  6. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  7. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  8. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  9. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  10. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  11. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  12. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  13. Procedure to get admission to degree course in Mechanical Engineering for the candidates of Diploma under OMS category?
  14. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  17. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
11th January 2013, 12:14 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in degree after diploma? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after diploma i want to admission in degree,so what is a procedure?
There is no procedure to get admission in degree. If you will join B.tech you will write E- CET entrance Exam. Other wise you will join directly in any degree college any branch.
24th April 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in degree after diploma? What is the procedure?

PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FOR D2D CANDIDATES IN BITS PILANI
24th April 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in degree after diploma? What is the procedure?

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FOR D2D CANDIDATES IN BITS PILANI ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?