20th January 2011, 11:20 AM
MTDILEEP

How may I become a lecturer in IIIT Idupulapaya? I'm pursuing MBA in Tirupati

I'm persuing my mba in tirupati. I have an achievement in my life . I want to be a lecturer in iiit idupulapaya. But i correctly don't know what is the right way to reach my achievement. Give me valuable suggesions to improve my self be a iit lecturer.

24th April 2015, 02:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I become a lecturer in IIIT Idupulapaya? I'm pursuing MBA in Tirupati

To become lecturer in any government college, the essential requirement is that you must crack the National Eligibility test conducted twice every year by University Grants Commission.

Eligibility for UGC NET exam:

>>Master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year master's degree candidate can also apply for the exam.

>>The minimum percentage of marks for general and OBC category is 55%. SC/ST candidates have 5% marks relaxation in master's degree.

The upper age limit for the lecturer is not defined but for the Junior Research Fellowship, it is 28 years.

So, try to secure the required percentage of marks in master's degree in business administration.

Some of other essential qualities a person must possess in order to become a lecturer in government college:

>>You must have good communication skills and the ability to interpret the fact and figures to the students.

>>You must be interactive and a motivating person who can deliver whatever he/she knows in the best possible manner so that students can grasp it.

>>You should be punctual, hardworking and influential person so that students can learn a lot from your personality.

For any more details regarding UGC NET, you can visit www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?